Our relocation service is very interesting for foreign investors which want to start a live hood for them and their family. This includes:
– Learning of German language
– Make familiar with the legal and social circumstances
– To get a permanent living and working permission for no EU citizens for them and their family in accordance with §21 AufhG (German Resident Act for no EU investors)
– Consult and support parents to get the suitable type of school.